What is PASH?
- A group of oil and gas accountants and related individuals who come together to accomplish common goals
- 1 of 26 societies across the county that make up the Council of Petroleum Accountants Societies (COPAS)
- Members participate in monthly meetings held by various committees
- Members contribute to the development of documents that establish industry standards for O&G accounting
When does PASH meet?
In person meetings are typically held on the 3rd Thursday of the month for September through November and January through April. Committee meetings start at 2 or 3pm followed by a technical session and then dinner. Sometimes the schedule is shifted to a lunch meeting. There is typically a holiday luncheon in December and a picnic in May.
Virtual meetings have more flexibility and the times are set by the committee and committee chair. Look for the latest information in the monthly newsletter. Email email@example.com to get added to the distribution list.
How does voting work?
- Each company is represented by a member in good standing at each voting opportunity
- All represented companies will vote at the PASH committee level
- The PASH Committee Chair will deliver the committee’s resulting vote to the national COPAS committee meeting
All members are encouraged to share their thoughts and input into discussions
If you have any questions about PASH, the benefits of membership or need help locating current members of PASH, please contact the membership Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.